- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To manage efficient, effective and sustainable supply chain processes and procedures incorporating inventory control strategies and systems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to BBus, DipMgmt, GDipBus or BAppTech to enrol in this course. BBus:Pre-reqs: BSNS5350 or APMG5350. Restriction: APMG6352. DMgt:Pre-reqs:BSNS5350 or APMG5350. DMgt & GDB:Co-reqs:BSNS 5350 or APMG5350 Restriction: APMG6352.
- Topics include:
Supply chain components & Partners, Financial implications, Procurement, Inbound/Outbound logistics, Warehousing, Distribution, Service level agreements, Import export controls, Negotiate external arrangements, Business strategy, Alliances
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-2031)|
|3 May 18 - 28 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-2031)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).