- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To provide students with the opportunity to integrate their learning across their programme of study and to apply theoretical and practical business skills at an approved project and work objectives in industry. To critically reflect upon the process undertaken in completing the project and work objectives so as to inform their future personal and professional development
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the BBus or GDip Prof Acntcy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs:BBus: Min 285 credits in major. GDPA: 45 L7 crdts. Restrictns:BBus: ALAF7219&7319 & ACTY7319 & 7499 & APMG7349&7359&7389& BSNS7349&7359&7449&7459 & 7389 &7489.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2784. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 19 - 25 Sep 19||Lecture||Wednesday||15:00 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|24 Jul 19 - 25 Sep 19||Lecture||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|16 Oct 19 - 6 Nov 19||Lecture||Wednesday||15:00 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|16 Oct 19 - 6 Nov 19||Lecture||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
Class: 6741. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.