Advice and tips on how to stay kind and well during this time.
A few simple tips for you at this time:
- Be kind
- Don't panic buy
- Check-in on people: kaumātua (elderly), whānau (family), friends, classmates, and neighbours
- Allow essential services workers to the front of the line at supermarkets
- Don't browse when you shop, get what you need and get out
- Stay connected online
COVID-19 offical website
For advice and information during this lockdown period, please see the offical government website www.covid19.co.nz.
Stay connected with us
Connect with us on our official Unitec Students channels:
Check-in online with each other, keep socialising online with each other during this time #UnitecStudents
If you have any questions related to your studies, in the first instance, contact your lecturer.
Our Student Services are still operating during this lockdown period. Virtual consults will be available, via phone, email, or video.
To see how to access these services at this time, visit our Student Services Online page.
For more information
- How classes will be taught at this time, see our Teaching and Learning Online page
- See the latest student email sent from us, visit our Stay Informed page
- Updates from Unitec, visit our coronavirus/COVID-19 page
Take care of yourself during this time, stay kind, stay well, stay informed. Kia kaha! Be strong!