Submit the change enrolment request as you would for any other request. Unitec will add an additional Change Enrolment request on your behalf for the second semester. If you are dropping a Semester A&B/full year programme course and dropping below 60/30 credits you will be contact via email to outline the impact this will have on the time taken to complete your course and to check if you still wish to progress with the request.