Exploration and Development (ICIB6001)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course will provide students with the ability to explore and engage in the entire creative workflow from initial ideation processes.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ICIB5102 & ICIB5202 & ICIB5302 & ICIB5402.
- Topics include:
Contributing to collaborative work, teamwork in practice
Technology and Technology Usage, Digital technologies
Taking services to market, Promotion, marketing, media
Creativity and Design
Professional Practices, Collaborative Professional Practices
Consider Ethical, Social, Cultural and Environmental Issues
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1264. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5030. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5684. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.