- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will develop camera and software skills with an emphasis on current imaging software available to the photographer. This course investigates techniques for image production, image manipulation and moving image. Project outcomes will explore presentation skills, and will apply notions of storytelling within a photographic context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Image correction and manipulation
Software for still and moving images
Image capture and tethered shooting
Printing techniques and print management
Industry systems familiarisation
File and asset management
Image sequences and pre-visualisation
Screen calibration for print
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5019. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Studio||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2120)|
|Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-1180)|
|16 Oct 17 - 20 Nov 17||Studio||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-1180)|
|Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2120)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.