- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with a practical learning experience in which they examine the nature of the relationships between design, management and creativity. The course focuses on exploring design as both a process and an outcome, as well as professional and creative management techniques and approaches for production.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Diploma in Performance Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: PASA6701 & (PASA6731 or PASA6741 or PASA6751).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Studio||Friday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2002)|
|16 Oct 20 - 20 Nov 20||Studio||Friday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management).