- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with a practical learning experience in which they can employ the professional practices associated with their specialist area of production. The course focuses on developing professional self-management approaches for production work through practice in a specialist role as well as developing the student’s ability to identify personal areas of their own creative development.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: PASA5701 & (PASA5731 or PASA5741 or PASA5751).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6438. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 19 - 27 Sep 19||Lecture||Friday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
|18 Oct 19 - 22 Nov 19||Lecture||Friday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management).