Building Construction Methods and Order Lists (CIBC5301)
- 12.0 (0.1 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to apply knowledge and skills in relation to preparing order lists and construction methods for medium buildings
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Main Contract Supervision) programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
(May include but are not limited to)
Structural precast concrete unit applications
- types of precast concrete units
- methods of production and installation
- supervision of installation
Water penetration into buildings
- methods of prevention
Water penetration protection systems
- preparation requirements
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1014. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1073. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Main Contract Supervision).