- Current students
- Under 25s
Provides refresher training for Inspecting organisations (IOs) vehicle inspector staff to assist IO’s meeting Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency requirements as a condition of appointment. Attendees will receive Vehicle Inspection Requirements Manual (VIRM) related updates, discuss any technical matters from attendees and reinforce the QMS structure and operation, with successful attendees obtaining a certificate to be used as evidence of external training.
- Receive the latest WoF / CoF-A VIRM information updates in an easy-to-understand face-to-face manner.
- Short 3-hour session to maximise effectiveness and minimise lost workshop time.
- Delivered by current Vehicle Inspector who is up to date, delivers WoF preparatory course, and is involved in WoF issuance.
- With complimentary tea and coffee, a relaxed environment to discuss openly any concerns or seek clarifications.
- This course culminates in a test and attendance certificate, which can be used as evidence of external training in your record of training for Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency audit purposes.
In this course, you will learn about
- Gain knowledge of recent VIRM updates.
- Gain knowledge of WoF News updates.
- Clarification of technical items of interest.
- Demonstrate knowledge of VIRM portals.
- Clarification of QMS (document/record keeping management/responsibilities).
- VIRM updates.
- WoF News updates.
- Clarification of some QMS items.
- Fully pay course fees during the enrolment process, post supplying the aforementioned certificate, before the course start date.
Please note: All fees are Inclusive of 15% GST and not open to international students.
Class venue details*
Location: Building 170-1049, Unitec Institute of Technology, Carrington Road, Mt Albert, Auckland
Start Date: See below for upcoming classes
Application and How to apply
To apply for this short training course, please click “Apply Now” below.
Minimum Enrolment Number
Maximum Enrolment Number
12 (this can be expanded depending on demand up to 15 max)
Up Comming Classes
We are in the process of updating the 2023 time table.