- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- Students completing this course will be able to apply knowledge and principles of behaviour, welfare, health and husbandry to the care of companion animals in appropriate facilities.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management programme to enrol in this course. Co-requisites: NSCI5738 & NSCI5700. Students must enrol in both NSCI4713-SA & NSCI4713-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
|Tutorial||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|16 Oct 18 - 30 Oct 18||Tutorial||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management (Companion Animals).