- Current students
- Under 25s
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide financial support to a high achieving learner studying Construction Management, Construction Economics, Quantity Surveying or Architecture Studies, who is motivated to pursue a career in the construction industry and make a positive difference in society.
|Award value: $2,000||Number available: 1|
|Provider: Woods Glass NZ|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Applications for 2023 are now closed.
Open 12th September 2022 | Closes 13th March 2023
To apply, you must:
- be a domestic student, i.e., a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident;
- have completed a minimum of 120 credits (equivalent of 1 year of full-time study) in one of the Unitec Diploma level programmes listed below, or a minimum of 240 credits (equivalent of 2 years of full-time study) in the listed Bachelor level programmes at Unitec listed below;
- have a GPA of 3.0 or above in your most recent semester of study;
- be enrolled full-time at Unitec in one of the Level 6 and above programmes listed here:
- NZ Diploma in Construction (Quantity Surveying);
- NZ Diploma in Construction (Construction Management);
- NZ Diploma in Architectural Technology;
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics);
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management);
- Bachelor of Architecture Studies
Please read the Woods Glass NZ Construction Scholarship Regulations for more information.