- Current students
The Unitec Pacific Success Scholarships were established in 2017 to encourage Pacific students to pursue tertiary education at Unitec. The Pacific Success Scholarship Recipients are expected to be involved and participate in the Unitec Pacific Community.
|Award value: $3,000 towards tuition fees||Number available: Varies|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa.
- Must meet the entry criteria for the selected programme of study.
- Have submitted an application to Unitec to be admitted full-time into a Certificate, Diploma or Degree Level programme
- Have not enrolled or completed any prior study at Unitec.
- Be enrolled as a Pacific student.
- Motivation to succeed in their chosen course, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Commitment to benefiting their local and Unitec communities, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
- In addition to the above selection criteria, preference will be given to applicants who are:
- First in family to pursue tertiary education
- 2018-19 School Leavers
Please read the Unitec Pacific Success Scholarship Regulations for full details.
Applications for 2020 have now closed