- Current students
- Under 25s
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support and work experience to a Building and Construction student majoring in Property Economics or Quantity Surveying.
The work experience may continue for future years of study and upon graduation RLB may also make an offer of full-time employment.
|Award value: $7,000 towards tuition fees||Number available: 1|
|Provider: Rider Levett Bucknall|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Rider Levett Bucknall (RLB) is a global independent construction, property and management consultancy, with a team of 500 people across Australia and New Zealand. Please visit www.rlb.com for further information about Rider Levett Bucknall.
Second and third year BCONS (Construction Economics) and second year NZDC (Quantity Surveying) students are encouraged to apply.
Open and Close Dates
Open 3rd June 2022 | Closes 17th June 2022
Applicants must be:
- New Zealand citizens
- Studying at Unitec Institute of Technology | Te Pūkenga Auckland campus
- In their second or third year (or fourth year if studying part-time) of the BCons (Property Economics) OR in their second year of the NZDC (Quantity Surveying)
The basis of selection will be for students with:
- Academic success as demonstrated in course results to date (please provide copies with application)
- Leadership qualities and/or commitment to the community or sporting activities
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Ability to learn from their experiences
- A high level of determination
- A strong interest in estimating software and control management systems