- Current students
- Under 25s
The Maynard Marks – Property and Building Consultants Excellence Scholarship was established in 2020 by Maynard Marks to encourage the next generation of property and building consultants. The scholarship is specifically targeted to students demonstrating a passion for the construction industry and the connection it has to their families and community with a view to improve people’s wellbeing throughout Aotearoa.
|Award value: up to $5,000 to assist with education related costs||Number available: Varies (up to 2)|
|Provider: Maynard Marks – Property and Building Consultancy|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: email@example.com|
2022 Applications are Closed
Open 14th March 2022 | Closes 28th March 2022
Supporting emerging talent is key to ensuring the quality of our built environment continues to address and solve the challenges presented to the construction industry. The delivery of successful building projects is dependent on hard work, innovation, and best practice solutions. It also involves the successful collaboration of multiple disciplines.
For the full scholarship regulations, please read Maynard Marks – Property and Building Consultancy Excellence Scholarship
To apply you must:
- Be currently enrolled fulltime in their first or second year of one of the below programmes:
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics)
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management)
- Bachelor of Construction (Property Development)
- New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
- Be a New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa
- Have not completed a tertiary level degree or diploma at Unitec or any other Tertiary Education Provider.
Please read the 2022 Maynard Marks - Property and Building Consultancy Excellence Scholarship Regulations for more information.
The following will be taken into account for all eligible applicants:
- Motivation to succeed in their chosen course and pursue a career in the building industry, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of the community in relation to the building industry.
- Personal achievements, showing extra-curricular excellence such as community activities and/or others, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Priority may also be given to:
- First in family to pursue higher education
- Students who would experience significant hardship due to the cost of living while studying.