- Current students
To financially assist students of accounting and to offer them an opportunity to gain work experience in New Zealand.
|Award value: $5,000 towards tuition fees||Number available: Approx 10|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: email@example.com|
To financially assist students of accounting and to offer them an opportunity to gain work experience in New Zealand
Please read the Masters in Professional Accounting Scholarship Regulations for full details.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have submitted an application to be admitted fulltime (at least 4 papers) into the Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting)
- Must meet the entry criteria for the selected programme of study
- Be enrolled as an international student and hold a valid student visa
- Have committed to study at least 4 papers of the Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting) programme.
- Commitment to study, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Motivation and desire to become a leader in the field of professional accounting, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
Please have the following information ready before you start the application as you cannot save and return to it:
Short Answers (approx 150 words) to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in the Master of Professional Accounting programme? What motivates you to succeed in your studies?
- How do you plan on becoming a future leader within your industry?
This Scholarship is not available in 2019