This scholarship applies to International students who pathway from a Unitec English language programme into a Unitec mainstream academic programme.
|Award value: up to $7,000||Number available: Varies|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org|
International students who have completed a Unitec English Language course in 2017 or 2018 are eligible for this Scholarship when they are accepted into a Unitec certificate, diploma, degree, graduate diploma or postgraduate diploma programme of one year or longer full-time duration (“a mainstream programme”). Please read the NZCEL Regulations for full details.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be an International student
- apply to study English as a new student at Unitec in 2017 or 2018
- complete and pay for at least one semester of English language at Unitec by taking one of these programmes - the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Levels 3 to 5)
- be accepted into a Unitec mainstream programme that has a minimum of one year full-time study
- complete the scholarship application using the application link below
- pay the balance of you tuition fees for the mainstream programme (minus the scholarship amount)
Scholarships vary in amount dependent on the duration of your mainstream programme. The total value of the scholarship is up to $7,000.
- $2,625 towards your one-year programme tuition fees (paid in two installments)
- $5,250 towards your two-year programme tuition fees (paid in four installments)
- $7,000 towards your three-year programme tuition fees (paid in six installments).
The scholarship will be credited against the tuition fees for that mainstream programme. You agree to pay all remaining fees for the mainstream programme.
You should have the following information ready before you start the application because you cannot save and return to it.
- An electronic copy of your conditional offer letter for your mainstream programm
Applications close Midnight 9 March 2018