- Current students
- Under 25s
Anna Smith Nursing Scholarship for Pacific Students
The Anna Smith Nursing Scholarship for Pacific Students scholarship is designed to continue Anna’s legacy and her commitment to Pacific students. This scholarship is designed to support students in their studies by contributing towards education related costs.
|Award value: $1,500||Number available: 1|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Applications for 2022 are now closed.
Open 22 August 2022 | Closes 5 September 2022 at 12:00pm
Eligibility for The Anna Smith Nursing Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa
• Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing at Unitec
• Have completed and passed at least 120 credits within the Bachelor of Nursing programme
• Be enrolled as a Pacific student
Learners need to show:
• Motivation to succeed in their course of study.
• Willingness to engage with learning and fellow students.
• Academic Achievement: GPA from previous semester of study at Unitec will be taken into consideration.
• In addition to the above selection criteria, preference may be given to applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
o Under 25 years of age
o Disabled & Neurodiverse Learners
o Identifies as male
o First in family to pursue tertiary education
o Sole parents
For more information please read the Anna Smith Nursing Scholarship Regulations