How do I go about getting additional support for my study at Unitec?

We do have a Disability and Liaison Centre on campus. The centre can help in arranging notetakers, reader/writer exam support, sign language interpreters, digital recorders etc. They offer a wide range of services, students in need of support will need to contact the centre on +6498154321 Ext 7871 or email Gail at to discuss  your needs and how about they can go in order to support you.