- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of the international laws relating to communication and the ability to interpret them in a practical manner in the everyday work setting; both within New Zealand and in international communication interactions.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: Any other Level 6 course from a degree at Unitec. Restriction: COMM7434.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|2 May 18 - 6 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).