2016 Student Accommodation
Unitec has partnered with Campus Living Villages (CLV) to provide a service to Unitec students needing help to find suitable accommodation.
CLV will be operating a 'virtual student village' on behalf of Unitec. This will include support to:
- assist students in sourcing appropriate accommodation (flats/apartments/houses)
- provide pastoral care for students
- source and administer properties that could be leased by students (on a per room basis)
- provide students using this service with access to CLV’s regular social program for residents
Unitec has the following accommodation for 2016:
Unitec Houses (On Site) – 18 rooms
In addition, Unitec is happy to recommend these options:
- Crockers Apartments - 310 (on campus) - Apartment rooms (Studio, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bed)
- Auckland Accommodation Group - Dossah & KDV (Both Dossah & KDV are a 9 minute drive to Unitec and very close to both rail and bus services.)
- Unistay - Point Chevalier and Ponsonby
- (Unitec does not recommend the 1510 complex).
If you are interested in any of these options, please contact us today.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Phone: +64 9 815 4321 ext 8930