With a library at each campus, there's one close to you.
We have four libraries across our campuses. For directions, contact details and access to the Library's resources online visit the Library website.
Mt Albert campus (Hub library)
The Hub library is located on at the Hub and offers resources for a variety of teaching programmes.
Mt Albert campus (Building 1)
The library in Building 1 has resources for architecture, design, performing arts, and landscape architecture programmes.
The Waitakere library is particularly well stocked with nursing, medical imaging, Osteopathy and social practice resources.
The library at Northern campus has a focus on applied technology, trades, English language, business and computing.
Use your student or staff ID card to borrow items. Our friendly, professional librarians will help you find the information you need. They also offer workshops to groups of students on how to locate, evaluate and use information effectively.
Manukau Institute of Technology Libraries
Current Unitec Institute of Technology students and staff may borrow library materials from MIT libarires under a shared student services agreement between the two institutes. Please note that this service is only available for physical collections and not electronic collections.
Borrowing from MIT's library will mean you will be subject to their rules and borrowing policies.
- To begin borrowing from MIT fill in this enrolment form and take it with you to the MIT library
- You will need to present your Unitec Student ID card each time you borrow material from MIT
- Borrowing is limited to items available on the shelves
- You are bound by MIT’s library borrowing policies
- All items must be returned to the MIT library from which it was borrowed.