Developing Successful Performance (EDUC7104)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- In an evaluative and critical manner effectively employ strategies to develop successful professional performance as leaders or learning.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: EDUC7771. Pre-requisite: EDUC6101.
- Topics include:
- Learning organisations as communities of practice
- The key elements of reflective practice for leaders of learning
- The competencies, strategies and skills of reflection and reflective practice
- Competencies and abilities essential for successful collaborative dialogue
- Peer group mentoring as collaborative dialogue for learning from experience
- Feedback as a catalyst for change and development
- Peer review practices for learning conversations
- Dilemma management theory and practice
- Strategies for professional development planning and action
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2542. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6333. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6451. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Higher Education.