Foundation Mathematics 1 (FSTU247001)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course introduces students to basic mathematical and statistical concepts. Content includes numeric and algebraic skills, functions, graphs and statistics. The paper is designed to lead into 100-level courses that require basic mathematics and/or statistics.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate of University Preparation programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1652. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5472. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Certificate of University Preparation (Level 4).