- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand disease processes as well as the prevention, identification and treatment of diseases.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or the NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: DVN: (NSCI4700 or NSCI5102) & (NSCI4733 or NSCI5734). NZDVN: NSCI5720 or (NSCI5103 and NSCI5104).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|27 Jul 18 - 28 Sep 18||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|18 Oct 18 - 1 Nov 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|19 Oct 18 - 2 Nov 18||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|