- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with the financial modelling skills to analyse and solve problems in business and finance.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: (ALAF5290 or ACTY5290) and ACTY5230. Restriction: ACTY6293.
- Topics include:
Spread sheet design, data graphing and presentation, introduction to macros, financial calculations, financial statistics and regressions, bonds, time value of money and capital budgeting in an applied setting.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 18 - 26 Sep 18||Computing||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|
|17 Oct 18 - 21 Nov 18||Computing||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|