Practice in Context 5 (DACA7035)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To extend and consolidate knowledge of research processes and theoretical concerns in relation to individual design/art practice.
To formulate and manage a research plan that examines and critically reflects upon research methodologies.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts programme to enrol in this course
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.