Studio Project 6 (DACA7006)
- 45 (0.375 EFTS)
- To engage students in individual modes of practice in accordance with established procedures and protocols appropriate to professional practice.
To provide the student with the challenges of conducting a self-directed and in depth exploration of a research project within the chosen field of practice, and of professionally presenting the results of that project.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts programme to enrol in this course
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 3424. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6871. This timetable is currently unavailable.