Studio Project 3 (DACA6003)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to identify individual opportunities within studio practice and to develop the necessary critical skills to articulate themselves with creative confidence and assertiveness.
To consolidate students’ practical experience, skills and knowledge of principles and procedures within their chosen field of practice in order to communicate creative propositions with clarity of purpose and fluency.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.