- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the students to apply advanced analysis of financial decision-making at the business level and discuss recent developments in the field of business finance.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business, Dip in Prof Accountancy, GDip in Prof Accountancy or GCert in Prof Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY6290 or ALAF6290 or ACTY6290S). Restriction for BBus & DPA: ALAF7290.
- Topics include:
Decision rights, organisational structures, the relationships among owners, managers, debt holders and other stakeholders in a firm; monitoring and control systems; financial distress and corporate control in an applied setting.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|30 Apr 18 - 25 Jun 18||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|