Assessment of Prior Learning Portfolio Development (BUIT4550)
- 24 (0.2 EFTS)
- To enable the student to develop a portfolio of evidence and prior learning of the building construction industry in New Zealand over seven years or more for application for assessment toward the National Certificate in Carpentry and/or the National Certificate in Carpentry (Advanced).
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the National Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2440. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6199. This timetable is currently unavailable.