If you're learning English or any other language, you can make use of Unitec's free Language Learning Centre to work on your pronounciation, vocabulary and cultural awareness.
Language Learning Centre
We offer self-access language materials at all levels, which you can use for independent study. Choose the resources you need depending on your language ability. There is also information available to help you use the resources and guide your learning. Resources include:
- CD Roms and DVDs
- Music CDs and song sheets
- Materials focusing on English for special or academic purposes
- Documentaries and information about life in New Zealand
- Learning strategy materials
- Resources for students learning Māori, Samoan, Italian, French and Korean.
Drop in or contact us
|Where||Level 3, Building 180 (Te Puna), Mt Albert|
|Hours||Monday to Thursday, 8am - 9pm|
Friday, 8am - 6pm
Weekends, 9am - 4.30pm
|Phone||0800 10 75 10|