Negotiated Study (Extended) (ICIB8907)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable a learner to pursue an extended individualised course of study of particular interest, and which is empathetic with the aims of the programme and will contribute to the graduate profile. The course content may generally comprise of an agreed selection of the Workshops, Seminars and Masterclasses offered as part of the Specialist Electives for this programme, or may contain other negotiated outcomes
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Creative Practice or the Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
As determined by the content of the negotiated topics
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1389. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5171. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Creative Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice.