- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to gain an understanding of the technical and aesthetic developments in music since 1981 through the exploration and evaluation of such developments as MTV and the mainstream, sampling, the emergence of Hip Hop, music for film and computer games, and the rise of celebrity culture.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite for Diploma in Contemporary Music students: PASA5404. Restriction for all students: PASA5007.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1134)|
|18 Oct 18 - 22 Nov 18||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1134)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Diploma in Contemporary Music.