- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to orient students to professional design practice. It will introduce students to Graphic Design accreditation and industry support mechanisms as well as provide an overview of the current state of the Graphic Design industry. Projects will focus on industry standards and self-promotion.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 19 - 11 Apr 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
|2 May 19 - 27 Jun 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.