- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To allow the students to experience and examine the fundamental skills and knowledge relevant to a vocational setting.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Sport or the Diploma in Sport & Fitness Education to enrol in this course. Restriction: SPOR6624. Pre-requisites: For BSport: Application Required & 3 Level 5 courses. For DSFE: Application Required.
- Topics include:
Topics may include but are not limited to
Professionalism, Goal setting, Communication skills, Planning, Self-marketing skills, Self-reflection.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 13:30||Mt Albert (023-1008)|
|4 May 18 - 8 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 13:30||Mt Albert (023-1008)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Sport (Management), Bachelor of Sport (Physical Education), Bachelor of Sport (Coaching), Diploma in Sport and Fitness Education.