- 10.0 (0.083 EFTS)
- This course enable students to develop their preparedness for introductory work in the social, community and health service sector.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2071. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6063. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|16 Jul 19 - 20 Aug 19||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|16 Jul 19 - 20 Aug 19||Lecture||Tuesday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|17 Jul 19 - 21 Aug 19||Lecture||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-2033)|
|17 Jul 19 - 21 Aug 19||Lecture||Wednesday||12:30 - 15:30||Waitākere (510-2039)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - Mental Health and Addiction Support.