- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to increase understanding of specialised theories, concepts and techniques for screen development and production. This course focuses on evolving a personal methodology that will give expression to individual creative development and practice in the two areas of writing and production.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites for BPSA: PASA5302 & PASA5312.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
|3 Mar 21 - 14 Apr 21||Studio||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
|4 May 21 - 29 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
|5 May 21 - 30 Jun 21||Studio||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
|6 May 21 - 1 Jul 21||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).