- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to gain a practice-based understanding of fundamental theories, concepts and techniques associated with film & television technology and production. The course focuses on collaboration and establishing the habits and methods appropriate to production work in six key production areas. There is also a focus on health and safety in the workplace.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1036)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2060)|
|3 Mar 21 - 14 Apr 21||Studio||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|4 May 21 - 29 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1036)|
|4 May 21 - 29 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2060)|
|5 May 21 - 30 Jun 21||Studio||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).