- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to develop the skills and knowledge to assemble and measure schedules of quantities from project information.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Construction programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: CIBC5031.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Jul 21 - 16 Sep 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|7 Oct 21 - 25 Nov 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Construction.