- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to develop skills and knowledge to prepare schedules of quantities and unit rates, and apply overheads, profit and on-cost items in the preparation and collation of tenders for medium and large building projects.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Construction programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: CIBC5011.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|4 Mar 21 - 22 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
|13 May 21 - 1 Jul 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Construction.