- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop and present an appropriate integrated marketing communications plan incorporating reasoned objectives balanced with creative strategies and tactics.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to BBus or DMgt or GDBus or BCreatEnt to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs:BBus & DMgt: (BSNS5340 or APMG5340) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Co-reqs for GDB: (BSNS5340 or APMG5340) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430).
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|28 Apr 20 - 9 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing).