- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop students’ ability to critically evaluate business systems from a range of perspectives.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business or the Bachelor of Applied Technology to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites for BBus: 75 credits @ Level 5 incl. (COMM5430 or COMM5530 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Restriction for BBus: APMG6340.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
|14 Oct 20 - 4 Nov 20||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).