- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop and present an appropriate integrated marketing communications plan incorporating reasoned objectives balanced with creative strategies and tactics.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to BBus or DMgt or GDBus or BCreatEnt to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs:BBus & DMgt: (BSNS5340 or APMG5340) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Co-reqs for GDB: (BSNS5340 or APMG5340) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|28 Apr 20 - 9 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing).