- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to explore the nature of the employment and regulatory environment, and the formal informal relationships between employee and employer.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business or GDip in Business to enrol in this course. BBus: Pre-reqs: BSNS5341 or APMG5341. Restriction: APMG6343. GDB: Co-reqs: BSNS5341 or APMG5341. Restriction: APMG6343.
- Topics include:
The employment environment, key historical events and theoretical frameworks, key employment legislation, the industrial relations framework, the regulatory environment, bargaining and negotiation, industrial conflict and its legal resolution.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
|16 Oct 18 - 20 Nov 18||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management).