- 30.0 (0.25 EFTS)
- The aim of this course is to provide students with an advanced understanding of the theoretical, methodological, and empirical elements of social science research, in order that they may design, implement, and analyse research projects in a variety of contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bachelor of Communication (Honours) or Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication or Master of International Communication or Master of Business or Postgraduate Diploma in Business to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 14:30||( )|
|16 Oct 20 - 30 Oct 20||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 14:30||( )|