- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- In this course of study students critically examine the underpinnings of organisations and the leadership field. This course enables students to develop a critical view of organisations and their structure and functioning as well as the leading people in organisational contexts. It aims to develop generic capabilities for leadership in business contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|14 Oct 20 - 28 Oct 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|