- 20 (0.167 EFTS)
- Students will apply communication knowledge and skills in the evolving context of New Zealand and global business.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: COMMNZ140.
- Topics include:
To be advised by course lecturer.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (112-2001)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (112-2001)|
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme.