- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course of study provides students with an enhanced capability to examine based on theory and practice, the digital enterprise and contemporary issues within five core contexts; consumer markets, business and enterprise modelling, society, community/social media and technology. Students will critically examine the proposition that to strategically understand and develop the digital enterprise they should have a holistic perspective that envelops the five core contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|20 Jul 20 - 21 Sep 20||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|
|12 Oct 20 - 26 Oct 20||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-2007)|