- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course of study provides students with an enhanced capability to analyse the impacts of the global business environment on the development and implementation of strategy by small and medium business enterprises. It aims to develop the capabilities necessary for those small to medium business organisations to successfully compete in the contemporary business environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Business programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Business programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2358. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 21:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|14 Oct 19 - 28 Oct 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 21:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|